Talk about what you played or link to posts you made elsewhere.
- Posts: 23
- Joined: July 5th, 2011, 2:41 pm
- Name: Adrienne Mueller
This was a very fun little romp with Jacqueline, Kingston and Jim. We used Jim's light-weight Protocol system that hands you a setting and then uses playing cards to establish relationships between characters, and the types of scenes (and their locations) that the story proceeds through.
Highlights for me:
- Kingston framing us into an interrogation montage.
- Jaques killing/trying to kill/accepting responsibility for killing so many people.
- So many awesome accents!
- The General's secret scheme.
- Playing up Roger's misogeny (and giving him a twinge of humanity underneath it)
- Claire's indignant brandishment of CSI protocol to make her arguments.
- Jacques, the most guilty, getting away with it while the rest of us suffered. (Albeit some more than others.)
This was a great low-threshold game to play on Sunday morning and it was such a treat to engage with the other charmingly dysfunctional dinner-guests. Thanks everyone for making this such a fun game!